1. The online shop operating at www.agrofarm.com offers mail-order sale of the following goods: new and used parts for agrimotors.
2. Orders are accepted via the sites at www.agrofarm.com, by phone or by fax.
3. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- cash on delivery: paid to the courier at the moment of delivery;
- by the platnosci.pl payment system;
- by wire transfer to the account of:
Account No.: 95 1090 1522 0000 0001 0763 1586.
Please be sure to state your order No. under bank transfer name.
4. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice, please enter your company information along with your VAT ID as comments (unless such information was provided during registration).
5. No data entered by the customer shall be made available to other companies or third parties without the knowledge or consent of that customer. The information is stored in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Official Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883. P.H.U. Agrofarm, having its registered office in Byków, ul. Różana 10, 55-095 Mirków, Poland, acts as the data controller. The data shall not be made available to any third parties and it will be used only for marketing purposes.
To all matters not settled herein, relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
6. With any enquiries please contact:
tel. +48 713152043
Mon–Fri between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
1. An order may be placed by any adult person.
2. By completing the registration form, the customer confirms that the information contained therein is true. An order will be completed only if the form has been properly filled in, and the exact address and phone number have been provided.
3. The store may refuse to complete an order if (including but not limited to the following): customer data is incomplete or incorrect, the customer cannot be successfully contacted or their e-mail address is invalid.
4. The subject of sale includes all the products presented in the store; prices do not constitute an offer but only an invitation to make an offer (in accordance with Art. 71 of the Civil Code). Prices may be changed at any time, of which the customer will be informed immediately (a change in exchange rates or producer prices). If such a change concerns the goods ordered by the Customer of our store, the Customer shall be informed of the change and may cancel their order.
1. After placing your order you will get a confirmation e-mail, which means that the order has been accepted for completion. The message is sent automatically. It contains order No. which should be used for contacting the store services. In the event of payment by wire transfer, the order will be processed after the payment confirmation has been received from the bank.
2. For most products the date of completion is 1 working day. Orders placed before 2:00 p.m. will be posted on the same day.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances which would extend the lead time, you will be contacted by a representative of our company.
- In the event of a transfer, the date of completion will be counted from the date when the money is received in our account.
3. There is no need to send us a bank transfer confirmation; we will wait until the payment is credited to our account.
- In the event of changes in the order, the date of completion will be counted from the date of the most recent modification.
- The form of payment does not affect the date of order completion.
- We do not confirm the date of shipment over the phone.
1. The transport of shipment is delivered by UPS and DPD.
The time of delivery for a parcel up to 30 kg is 24 hours.
Time of delivery – the time required by the carrier to deliver the parcel from the date when the parcel was posted.
2. If parcel weight exceeds 30 kg and if the parcel should not be split, please enquire about surcharges and the shipping method.
3. If a portion of the goods ordered is currently out of stock, an employee of P.H.U. Agrofarm will contact you to determine whether the goods are to be sent in two packages or only after the products are fully complete.
4 You can also personally receive the goods ordered. Point of sale:
address: Byków, ul. Różana 10
55-095 Mirków, Poland
After completing the order, we will contact you to arrange the receipt.
1. New goods are covered by warranty in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. Used goods are covered by two-week warranty. In the event of complaint, the product should be posted to the following address:
address: Byków, ul. Różana 10
55-095 Mirków, Poland
- only then will you be entitled to repair, replacement or refund.
2. The customer shall receive an e-mail notifying them of the date when their complaint should be examined. Goods shall be returned only at the expense of the customer returning them.
3. Complaints shall be examined within 14 days from the date when P.H.U. Agrofarm receives the corresponding defective goods.
4. We do not accept items sent to us using cash on delivery.
COMPLAINTS AND RETURN OF GOODS
1. Each customer is entitled to resign from the purchase of a new part within 14 days. The product should be returned intact, in its original packaging or along with the original cash register receipt in the case of purchase documented with such a cash register receipt. Before returning the goods, please contact the store services, as we do not accept parcels sent using cash on delivery. The goods returned must not show any signs of use. The cost of return shipment shall be borne by the customer. If all of the above conditions for the return of goods are met, the amount due shall be reimbursed within 7 days from the date of receipt. In the event of purchase of goods documented with a VAT invoice, a corrective invoice shall be sent to the ordering party within 7 days from the date of receipt. The ordering party is required to sign and return the corrective invoice. The amount due will be reimbursed within 7 days from the date of receipt on the basis of that corrective invoice signed by the customer.
Resigning from the purchase of used parts is only possible in the event of defect or divergence from the ordered goods for two weeks from the date of receipt of such goods by the buyer. In that case, the purchased part is only subject to replacement with an appropriate part. Reimbursement of the amount due is possible only on condition that replacement is impossible. To resign from an order which has not been shipped, please notify us by phone.
2. P.H.U. Agrofarm, the owner of the Online Store operating at www.agrofarm.com, shall not be responsible to persons or companies for special, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of our products. Liability for damages caused by malfunctioning products used in accordance with their operating instructions is limited to warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer, distributor or importer of a product or commodity only if that product or commodity is provided with such warranty. To make a complaint, please contact the store immediately by phone or e-mail.
3. We are not responsible for damages caused during transport.
4. Due to product damage possible during transport, the parcel should be inspected (opened) in the presence of a courier and if damage is found, damage report should be provided. Complaint procedures against the shipping company may only be commenced after the customer delivers their damage report; such procedures take 1–3 months and the customer is notified by e-mail of the acceptance/rejection of such complaint.
All shipments for us should be posted to the following address:
address: Byków, ul. Różana 10
55-095 Mirków, Poland
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to art. 13(1, 2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L of 2016 No. 119, hereinafter: ”GDPR”), this is to inform that:
- Your personal data Controller is “PHU Agrofarm Tomasz Jarzyna ” Byków, ul. Różana 10, 55-095 Mirków.
- To contact the Controller please write at the address provided above or at: email@example.com
- Personal data will be processed:
a) on the basis of consent given by you – art. 6(a) of RODO,
b) for the performance of a Contract/provision of services under such a contract and for the exercise of legal claims, if any – art. 6(1)(b, f) of RODO,
c) to analyse the satisfaction level related to the purchases and customer service provided at the Controller’s brick and mortar and online store – art. 6(1)(a, b, f) of RODO
d) for the purpose of marketing of the Controller’s products and services – art. 6(1)(f) of RODO
e) for analytical and statistical purpose connected with the Controller’s operations – art. 6(1)(b, f) of RODO
f) for compliance with legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, and in particular as regards legal and tax obligations - art. 6(1)(c) of RODO
- Personal data will be processed and stored for the purpose for which they were collected and for the period of Contract performance, and after its termination for the period necessary for the Controller to comply with legal obligations and until the end of time limits for claims.
- You have the following rights:
a) to access your personal data and to obtain copy of them,
b) to change, rectify, and erase them,
c) to limit their processing,
d) to withdraw the consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
e) to data portability,
f) to object to personal data processing.
- If you believe that personal data processing breaches the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Provision of personal data in connection with the concluded Contract/services provided under such a Contract is voluntary, however failure to provide them will prevent the conclusion of the contract/provision of services. Provision of personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties in connection with the performance of Contract and provision of services under it, legitimate purposes of the Controller, and in particular in connection with the exercise of legal claims or compliance with legal obligations.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled, with exception of information in cookie files.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.